Can't upload files

Jan 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Edited Jan 29, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Hello,

When I try to upload files with file manager, I get the following error: The server cannot service the request because the media type is not supported.

I suppose that is related with the Accesibility Settings -> Allow upload file extensions box, but here is not clear in what form must be declared extensions (e.g. *.jpg, *.png, *.pdf or jpg, png, pdf or jpg; png; pdf or one extension on each line etc.). (OK, I find how to declare only one extension: .jpg for example, but is very annoying to change every time when you have diffrent resources: jpg, png, gif, pdf, etc.)

Also i find that is somehow difficult to add / edit pictures. It must have a kind of picker instead of URL path.

And also I could not find a way for change the picture for Header images (first page, about page etc.)

And also I could not find a way for delete an ImageLink object added in a certain zone.

Coordinator
Jan 29, 2011 at 1:38 PM
  1. You could write all extensions inline like this: .doc|.docx|.txt|.jpg|.gif|.png|.zip|.rar|.xls|.xlsx|.ppt|.pptx
  2. That is a good suggestion and i am working with this part.
  3. You can use the ThemeDesigner to change the page header.
  4. I think that maybe a theme issues ,move your mouse on the top of the ImageLink object you will the verb button.
Jan 29, 2011 at 4:11 PM

1. It's work, thank you

2. I will wait

3. I'm not sure how to do this (in fact if I create an enterprise site at the setup wizard monent, it will have different images on each top zone).

4. Unfotunatelly I can't attach a printscreen here, but I dont have the top buttons

Jan 29, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Edited Jan 29, 2011 at 11:34 PM
I hope that the attach it work.
Later Edit:
No, it don't work te atach of printscreens